* ArabicBookshop.net – ships worldwide by DHL
* Neel wa Furat (The Nile and the Euphrates) – the biggest online Arabic shop for books, music & DVDs (prices in dollars)
* al-Saqi Books, 26 Westbourne Grove, London W2 5RH
Tel: (020) 7229 8543 – Fax: (020) 7229 7492
* Palm Tree Books – Arabic Books and Toys for Children (and CDs, DVDs, dictionaries…) UK-based but they can ship to UK and Ireland, Europe, Canada and North America.
* Jarir Books – located in California, but ships worldwide. They specialize in classical and contemporary books in the Arabic language, and also offer an extensive selection of children’s Arabic books, books translated to or written in English, Arabic audio and video products, and other items.
* Noor Art – online Islamic and Arabic books and resources
* Creative Education and Publishing “Where kids have fun as they learn!” – online store for Arabic and Islamic books and games for kids
* Antoine – English, Arabic and French language books and DVDs – shipped world wide. They also sell event tickets if you’re in Lebanon and fancy going to a gig!
* Abu Ali’s kiosk in downtown Amman, Jordan – worth a holiday (as long as you throw in Petra, Jerash, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea, of course)
* Books@ Cafe, Amman
* Books.com.eg – worldwide shipping now available🙂
To be continued. Please comment with any suggestions!